Tuesday, November 04, 2008

We voted!

This morning the girls and I got out and voted! Last time I took Emmerson to vote I carried her in my big fat belly! I remember very well waiting in the long line at United. Today was Evynn's first time to go along to vote and they were both little angels! Thank goodness there wasn't a line!


Apparently I must have been at the only place in America without a line! I have seen them waiting in line for hours on t.v. and in fact, I have heard that...
Due to the long lines today Obama voters are asked to vote on Wednesday!
SPREAD THE WORD!!!

3 sweet thoughts:

Anonymous 1:52 PM  

Sissy,
Aren't you sooo funny......Obama supporters vote on Wednesday!
I'm proud you and your girls got out and voted!!
Love,
Mama

The Hines Family 5:43 PM  

There wasn't a long line to vote in Waco either! I guess it helps that we are not in large cities.

rodgersrocks 6:32 PM  

Voted last week(Early) and walked in, voted, and walked right out! Was good....So, let's just pray those Obama voters take heed to their message to vote on Wednesday!!!!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP