Sunday at the Park
On Sunday before everyone headed back home we went to the park for a picnic! Mom and Dad picked up KFC and we all enjoyed chicken while watching the girls play. We also fed the duck...yes, THE duck. This park usually has 50 of them but all of my anticipation must have scared them away! I was so excited to see Adlee feed the ducks for the first time...I had saved bread and everything...and there was only one duck. Of course the girls didn't care. They just kept feeding that little duck until he couldn't take anymore! Here are a couple of the pics!




1 sweet thoughts:
Sissy,
I love this one of Emmerson pushing me on the swing. She is such a tiny little doll but always insists "Boba, I want to push YOU now". And what an amazing job she does.
I'm glad you got one of Em holding Adlee. She just couldn't get enough of her sweet little cousin.
She gets plenty of practice loving on her own sweet little sister. Evy is such a love and affection giver. I would love to be able to kiss her sweet, squishy little cheeks right now.....Em's too!!
Evy eating the biscuit is just too cute....why feed the duck a perfectly good biscuit, I'll have it for myself.
I Love you,
Mama
Post a Comment