That is the cutest thing I have EVER EVER SEEN!!! We have laughed, cried, and watched it over and over again! You know me so well and you know what I am doing tonight(checking blogs!!). Thanks to the Producer and Director of that Birthday Wish show! That is sooooo cute. Deonne, you are a PLETHORA of great and creative ideas! Thank you so much. I will probably watch it about 5,000 more times! Love, Grammie--a little bit older, but loving those little punkins more and more every day.
okay....up at 5:30 ---have choir early this Birthday morning....And as I listened to Emmi, I decided that she made the Shawnee Trail Choir!!! They do have to try out!!! SOOOO sweet. And her stage presence...a natural! Love, Grammie(AGAIN)
This is absolutley PRICELESS!!! Emmmerson and Evynn, what a wonderful job you have done wishing your Grammie a Happy Birthday!!! Deonne I agree with Sammie, you do a GREAT job. I'm wondering how you directed that last act.. I couldn't quit laughing!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMMIE! Now, I've got to watch it AGAIN!!! Love, Mama
That was funny....j kept saying "do again"- so we have watched it a couple of times. I love the cough half way through and the stage direction to Evy to keep the performance perfect!:) lov les
5 sweet thoughts:
That is the cutest thing I have EVER EVER SEEN!!! We have laughed, cried, and watched it over and over again! You know me so well and you know what I am doing tonight(checking blogs!!). Thanks to the Producer and Director of that Birthday Wish show! That is sooooo cute. Deonne, you are a PLETHORA of great and creative ideas! Thank you so much. I will probably watch it about 5,000 more times!
Love, Grammie--a little bit older, but loving those little punkins more and more every day.
okay....up at 5:30 ---have choir early this Birthday morning....And as I listened to Emmi, I decided that she made the Shawnee Trail Choir!!! They do have to try out!!! SOOOO sweet. And her stage presence...a natural!
Love, Grammie(AGAIN)
This is absolutley PRICELESS!!! Emmmerson and Evynn, what a wonderful job you have done wishing your Grammie a Happy Birthday!!!
Deonne I agree with Sammie, you do a GREAT job. I'm wondering how you directed that last act.. I couldn't quit laughing!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMMIE!
Now, I've got to watch it AGAIN!!!
Love,
Mama
Get her on Star Search!! Your girls are so precious and I love your blog.
That was funny....j kept saying "do again"- so we have watched it a couple of times. I love the cough half way through and the stage direction to Evy to keep the performance perfect!:) lov les
Post a Comment