Emmerson and Evynn, You sweet dolls, thank you so much for the wonderful birthday message and performance!! WOW! You know how to put the pizazz into it. You have made my day soooo very special! Hugs and Kisses to you both! I Love YOU! Boba
Emmi and Evy, I sure did like watching you sing Happy Birthday to our Boba. I was sitting on her lap and she was laughing soooo hard, I started laughing too! Emmi, I like how you sing and dance like Hannah Montana...I was dancing along with you. Boba and I watched it several times and I think I will want to watch it again later. I can't wait to play with you when you get to Boba and Poppy's house. Big Hugs and Kisses, Adlee
So sweet....you are starting a "tradition" Deonne!!! Got to keep it up....and keep all those Birthday Wishes so we can watch them in the years ahead.....Emmerson will laugh so hard at herself when she is 10 and watching that. Love, Grammie PS....Happy Birthday to you, Boba!
3 sweet thoughts:
Emmerson and Evynn,
You sweet dolls, thank you so much for the wonderful birthday message and performance!! WOW! You know how to put the pizazz into it. You have made my day soooo very special!
Hugs and Kisses to you both!
I Love YOU!
Boba
Emmi and Evy,
I sure did like watching you sing Happy Birthday to our Boba. I was sitting on her lap and she was laughing soooo hard, I started laughing too! Emmi, I like how you sing and dance like Hannah Montana...I was dancing along with you.
Boba and I watched it several times and I think I will want to watch it again later.
I can't wait to play with you when you get to Boba and Poppy's house.
Big Hugs and Kisses,
Adlee
So sweet....you are starting a "tradition" Deonne!!! Got to keep it up....and keep all those Birthday Wishes so we can watch them in the years ahead.....Emmerson will laugh so hard at herself when she is 10 and watching that. Love, Grammie
PS....Happy Birthday to you, Boba!
Post a Comment