Where's Evynn?
Yesterday I had taken some laundry out of the dryer and walked away for just a second. When I came back this is what I found!
My days are filled with the sweet things they do...one after another...
Yesterday morning I asked Evynn if she wanted a waffle for breakfast. She replied with "peese." Just as clear as day! She also signed it! This was the first time I had seen her do this or hear her say it! Made me so proud! :-)
2 sweet thoughts:
Poppy says "who says you have to go to Wonderland to have a good time. Turn er' on Mom!!!
Sissy, This is too cute.....but scary! Oh My!!
Our precious little Evie sure is growing up fast. I can just see her signing....so sweet and saying "peese". That little Punkin Dollie!! She is so smart! I just love to hear her little voice jabber all of those words she is so quickly learning. I do have to admit my very favorite one is Boba!!
She is adorable in those little pig tails!
Love,
Mama
Post a Comment