Thursday, September 04, 2008

My little stinkers!

As I was doing things around the house today I could hear the girls giggling in Emmerson's bedroom. When I went in to check on them they had taken every book off of her bookshelves and buried themselves in them. This is how I found them...just reading so sweetly.

5 sweet thoughts:

benrod007 11:02 PM  

Oh my goodness!!!! At least they are soaking up those books : )

Anonymous 9:06 AM  

Sissy,
This is hilarious!! Just the beginning of many, many, many great times together for them.
I'm glad your camera was handy!
Love,
Mama

The Newmans 6:51 PM  

Your girls are precious!! So neat to find out what is going on with so many KDs. Take care!

rodgersrocks 10:33 PM  

Look at those little Smartie Pants!! Already deep in their "studies"--literally!! How very sweet. It is funny and sweet!! Love, SR

Christy 6:03 PM  

Don't you love sweet moments like this!!??

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP