Summer Fun, Father's Day & Trip to Mom & Dad's all in ONE! :-)
Several people have asked me what we are doing with all of our time this summer. We are just hangin' out, relaxing and keeping our feet in either the water or the sandbox! :-) Most days we just hang out at home...watch a little Hannah Montana and play in the back yard. Today we made mosiac stepping stones! We either have a fun activity like that inside (if it's too hot outside) or we play outside. The girls love being in their little pool, playing in the sandbox and jumping on the trampoline. After about an hour of that we are all ready to come in and have a nap! So...most days we do just that...we have an afternoon nap! We're basically just lovin' our time at home together. The girls both go to school on Thursdays...that gives me one day to clean the house and run errands. Emmerson is still taking gymnastics and has added ballet and cherrleading this summer. So...we are definitely keeping busy! Here are some of our summer pics! We have LOTS of pool pics this summer! 
Here are the girls giving Alan his Father's Day present. We made a book for him..."The Top 10 Reasons We Love Our Daddy." He loved it! We celebrated Father's Day with him on Thursday because he worked over-time over the weekend. While he worked, the girls and I went to Perryton and hung out with Mom and Dad.
In Perryton last weekend... Last year we had Em's picture taken in Boba's Mary Kay car. This year we did the same with all of the girls. I thought they turned out pretty sweet.
Adlee, Emmerson and Evynn at the picnic table having a little snack after playing hard in the sandbox. They got lots of girl time in with their sweet cousin Adlee last weekend.




On Saturday night Mom and Dad had a cookout. We had burgers and homemade icecream! Yum! Here was the crew...Dent & Brandy, Aunt Jeanette, Uncle Ronnie & Aunt Lorinda, Mema, Grams, Mom & Dad and the girls and I!
The girls loved the icecream too! Here was Evynn...feeding Emmerson.
Evynn and Adlee... Both girls started walking within the past 2 weeks and were so much fun to watch together this weekend.
Believe it or not, I packed each child 3 swimsuits. I think they swam with them on only once. When they get the urge, they just strip down...no time for swimsuits!
Evynn and Adlee riding around in the wagon in Boba and Poppy's backyard.

Here are the girls giving Alan his Father's Day present. We made a book for him..."The Top 10 Reasons We Love Our Daddy." He loved it! We celebrated Father's Day with him on Thursday because he worked over-time over the weekend. While he worked, the girls and I went to Perryton and hung out with Mom and Dad.
In Perryton last weekend... Last year we had Em's picture taken in Boba's Mary Kay car. This year we did the same with all of the girls. I thought they turned out pretty sweet.
Adlee, Emmerson and Evynn at the picnic table having a little snack after playing hard in the sandbox. They got lots of girl time in with their sweet cousin Adlee last weekend.




On Saturday night Mom and Dad had a cookout. We had burgers and homemade icecream! Yum! Here was the crew...Dent & Brandy, Aunt Jeanette, Uncle Ronnie & Aunt Lorinda, Mema, Grams, Mom & Dad and the girls and I!
The girls loved the icecream too! Here was Evynn...feeding Emmerson.
Evynn and Adlee... Both girls started walking within the past 2 weeks and were so much fun to watch together this weekend.
Believe it or not, I packed each child 3 swimsuits. I think they swam with them on only once. When they get the urge, they just strip down...no time for swimsuits!
Evynn and Adlee riding around in the wagon in Boba and Poppy's backyard.
1 sweet thoughts:
Sissy,
Wonderful pics of a wonderful time together!! I love them ALL!!
You do a GREAT job of preserving precious memories we are making.
I Love you,
Mama
Post a Comment