Saturday, June 07, 2008

Evynn is walking!!!

On Tuesday Evynn and Emmerson were playing in the swimming pool and Evynn just started walking from side to side...out of nowhere. Up to this point she had only taken 1-2 steps on her own. We were thinking...if she would do this inside she would be walking on her own...after all, the pool surface is so slick compared to the carpet. That evening she took off across the living room! She took several 3-6 steps and then tumbled down but this video shows her taking the most that night...FIFTEEN! She probably would have taken more but I backed myself into the wall trying to film her. :-) She is now walking all of the time. FINALLY!...I can put her in her little shorts outfits. We've been wearing pants all summer because the crawling would rub her precious little knees raw! Of course Emmerson loves watching Evynn walk and encourages her to walk to wherever she is. She'll say, "Great job sweet girl!" Cracks me up! :-)

3 sweet thoughts:

The Q. Family 9:17 PM  

Awwww, she is so sweet!! YAY Evynn!

Anonymous 9:15 PM  

Sissy,
I'm so glad I was able to witness those 15 precious steps!
Our sweet little Evie is growing up! It's such a joy to see Em and Evie have so much fun together!
This is sooo cool and I especially love hearing her sweet little giggle at the end of the video.
Love,
Mama

The Stanford Family 10:04 PM  

Let the Fun begin!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP