Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

I got to spend Mother's Day with my little angels AND my mom! We went to church this morning and then had lunch at Cheddar's. Alan and the girls painted me the sweetest clay pots for my flowers! They have the girl's hand prints on them and there is NO gift better than something with those sweet little dollie's hand prints!!! It was a perfect day! Here are some pics!

1 sweet thoughts:

Anonymous 10:46 PM  

Sissy,
What a wonderful Mother's Day it was for me to be with you and your precious family!! Daddy and I had sooo much fun being with and loving on Em and Evie. They are changing and growing up way too fast. I just wish I could bottle up all the cute and amazing things they do and say and review them every day. Since I can't do that, this blog if definately the next best thing to seeing them. Thank you for all the trouble you go to to preserve the memories for all of us!! They will cherish this when they are older.
I love all of these pictures, too....of course! The "leaning" one of all of you turned out cute! Way to go Alan!
Love,
Mama

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP