Saturday, May 03, 2008

A few recent pics...

I don't have any really catchy title or anything extraordinary to write about.
I just wanted to post of few recent pics from the Martin home! Here they are!


Evynn celebrating her favorite ravioli meal!
Emmerson loves to help Evynn develop her walking skills!
Our sweet girls...just sharing a little snack in front of the tv. :-)



Yes, they are watching tv again. They really don't watch it that much but lately when they do I have to get it on camera. I just think it's so cute to see tiny little Evynn in her chair. She is climbing in and out of it herself these days! :-)

Evynn is not yet walking on her own but will scoot around whatever she can. She has discovered that if she can get behind her chair and push she can travel by foot around the kitchen!

My little model Emmerson Rose posing for a pic.

2 sweet thoughts:

Anonymous 9:54 PM  

Sissy,
These are such precious pictures!!
My extra favorites are Em helping Evie walk, having a snack while watching TV ( they are look -a -like angels), and it's so funny how Evie pushes the chair all over to walk.
Emmerson looks so grown up!
I love you,
Mama

The Q. Family 7:43 PM  

Your girls are so precious Deonne!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP