Sunday, April 20, 2008

Funny Pics...
Today the girls and I went to church. For some reason, it is harder to get the three of us together on Sundays and there have been very few times that I have braved it but today I decided we would give it a shot. After all, Alan will probably have the firefighter schedule for a while so I better toughen up...we don't want to miss every third Sunday. Especially now that Emmerson loves Sunday school so much and is really "getting" what they talk about.


The girls were great! The put on their sweet little dresses and ate their breakfast like angels. In fact, Emmerson, who hardly ever eats a thing, requested 2nds and 3rds of her cinnamon toast...each time after I had just finished putting everything away :-)... Really, who would have thought that she would even finish one piece! After church I decided that the morning had gone so well we would go ahead and brave the restaurant scene too! Every time we pull through a drive thru Em begs to go in and every time I tell her, "Not today, we'll come back and go inside when Daddy's with us." Every day except today! The girls were so sweet. Em helped me to make trips back and forth for forks, napkins, more napkins, drinks...etc. We sat at a table next to a sweet couple who had a blast just watching Evynn devour her food. She was eating faster than I could get it cut up! They said, "we can tell she likes to eat!"...must have seen her sweet little thighs! :-) Both girls ate so good we decided to finish up with a piece of chocolate cake...the perfect piece chosen carefully by Emmerson Rose. The lady next to us said, "You need a camera for this!" I explained that I had missed too many of these opportunities and decided to buy a camera just for my purse about a year ago! I pulled it out and got a couple of shots of the sweet babies. Here are those shots and a couple others too!

Emmerson found Mommy's glasses after church and wanted her picture taken...I can handle that!I love this one with Evynn giving me her big cheese smile in the back!Emmerson loves burritos and chocolate cake!Evynn was COVERED in her lunch! You'll have to click on this one to get the full effect!This pic was taken on Friday night at our friend, John's house. This is John's mom. Emmerson LOVED playing with and wearing her glasses...so sweet!

1 sweet thoughts:

Anonymous 9:56 PM  

Sissy,
These pictures are sooo adorable!! Evynn has got that smile down for sure!! Em is a little natural at posing, too!
You did tackle a big one to take the girls out to eat by yourself. WOW! Daddy and I took them last Sunday with all the church crowd and it was quite a task and there were TWO of us....but we loved doing it. You really are amazing!
I'm so proud of you! You are to be commended for getting those sweet dolls to Sunday School!!
Thanks for the precious smiles this evening!
I love you,
Mama

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP