Evynn is ONE!
Last weekend we had her party. It was simple and perfect! We were surrounded by family, ice cream and the famous Grandma Rose cake! Yum! Evynn was an angel. SHE opened her presents...I only assisted in that matter...and then she stuffed herself with ice cream and cake. It was a really good time! I can't believe both birthdays are behind us and both of our little girls are a year older. My, how time flies! Here are the pics...
Evynn opening both her cards and presents! Such a big girl!
Alan and I got Evie this car...she LOVES it! I'm thinking it will be handy for the park and mall too!
Really, I get to eat this?
Yummy!
I'm diggin' in!!
Our little family...
Sweet Pea and Papa Martin
Boba, Evynn, Emmerson and Poppy
Great, Great Aunt Betty, Great, Great Aunt Lora, Great Grandma Rose and Great Mema
Aunt Lulu, Adlee, Evynn and Uncle Dent
5 sweet thoughts:
Looks like so much fun Deonne! Who makes the big banner/sign you always have at birthday parties? They are talented!
love the pics! I think the push car is great...a friend has one and it is awsome! See you in a week! lov les:)
Sissy,
What a fun, fun party for Princess Evynn. From the tutu, birthday crown, princess banner, birthday cake and even a specially designed highchair cover by you and Mema....it was just all perfect!!
We had a great time just watching sweet Evie having fun! All of the girls were sooo cute and one sweet boy, Hayden. My, My, it's hard to believe she is already one!
I love all of the pics!
Love,
Mama
Happy Birthday Evynn! Looks like you had a great time!
And yes...who does your banners?
I love the new look of your blog!
Smartie Pants!
I love you,
Mama
Post a Comment