Spring Break
The girls and I went to Perryton a couple of days during Spring Break. Dad was gone fishing with the boys and Alan was home working so it was just us girls. We just hung out at the house. The weather was cold (of course) until the day we left so we just spent our time relaxing, playing with Boba. I had a nap both days I was there! It was wonderful! The time flew! Today I worked on getting our bags unpacked and Alan helped me paint the hall walls - something I've wanted to do forever! It's been really nice having a break from work this week. Now it's time to get back to work and get things ready for Evynn's party! I can't believe it will be here in a week and the little doll will be one!


1 sweet thoughts:
Sissy,
What a wonderful time I had with you, Emmerson and Evynn being here! They are soooo precious and certainly growing up FAST! Em is quite a young little lady....the things she comes up with cracks me up sometimes. Evie is sweet as sugar pie!
Thanks for a GREAT visit!
I love you,
Mama
Post a Comment