Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Sweet Sisters!


Today I took the girls to run errands with me. I always like to get Emmerson a little "treat" when we go out. Today she chose ice cream for her treat. We were almost home and the ice cream was almost gone when I heard her offer Evynn some. When I turned around she asked me if it was ok and of course I said yes! How sweet was that! As you can see in the pics, Evynn's car seat handle made it a little hard for Big Sister to get the ice cream to her but with much determination she figured out that she could reach under the handle (and yes, it was quite a reach) to get the ice cream to her little mouth. Evynn was loving it. Before I knew it they were both giggling out loud in the back seat. By the time we got home both Evynn's face and her furry little outfit were covered in ice cream. I came in, stripped Evynn's clothes off and sat her naked little body down in the high chair. Emmerson walked over in front of her and started to sing her one of my favorite songs, "Everything Glorious" by David Crowder...so cute. Another great day with my babies...Notice all of the ice cream on her furry collar!

4 sweet thoughts:

Kay-Lynn 8:52 PM  

i love it!

Anonymous 10:18 PM  

Sissy, It just doesn't get much cuter or sweeter than that!!
These are some precious pictures!
They make me smile....proud, happy smiles!
Love,
Mama

The Q. Family 8:49 AM  

so cute Deonne!!

Barry Family 4:52 PM  

I love it that they are so sweet to each other. Rob and I were talking today about how sweet Emmi Rose is! Little Evynne has a great role model! lov les

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP