Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Happy Halloween!

A little behind...I know. Halloween was a week ago tomorrow. October and even the first few days of November have felt like summer...with the exception of today and Halloween night, of course. We didn't let the cold weather slow us down too much though! We started the evening with a trip to the fire station to see Daddy. Then we went on to the Trunk or Treat event at our church. Emmerson's teeth were chattering and poor little Evynn had her tiny little sleeveless fairy outfit on...don't think I'll be getting any Mother of the Year nominations for that one! We took a brisk walk through the parking lot, loaded up on sugar and Evynn and I were ready to head out! Emmerson on the other hand, teeth chattering, eyes watering and her sweet little body covered in goose bumps, was ready to tough it out...all for the sake of the candy! We made one more stop and then headed over to Papa Martin and Sweet Pea's for hot dogs and even more candy...my little princess Emmerson was living the fairy tale! It was another fun evening!

1 sweet thoughts:

Anonymous 10:06 PM  

Oh My Goodness! These are soooo cute! I do believe it was a very successful Halloween for these two little princesses! They are just adorable in their little costumes.
I bet they were the highlight of their Daddy, Papa Martin and Sweet Pea's night.
Great Pictures.....again!!
Love,
Mama

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP