Happy 4th!
On Wednesday the girls and I went to the 4th on Broadway Parade with the Caldwells. We got there just about 30 minutes too late...still 30 minutes early for the parade but too late to get a good seat. Everyone else in town must have had the same idea. We were about 4 rows of people deep so we endured the parade with the kids on our shoulders. The adults sat back and laughed at the simplicity of the parade and swore we wouldn't do that again for at least another 4 years. Seconds later I admitted that was probably not true though because I will endure just about anything to see my little angels eyes light up...for the simplest things like a fire truck, horse or even the silly Sonic guy dressed as a hot dog.
Alan was working at the station but the best part of the day was the fact that Engine 1 had to be at the parade on standby for any medical calls. So we just parked our caravan under a shade tree at the intersection where they were parked and we got to hang out and enjoy the day with him as well. It was perfect!








5 sweet thoughts:
how fun! Alan worked and you got to be there with him!that is a treat! Those fire fighters are sooo cool! :) lov les
Love, love, love the new hairdo! I am so jealous that you can wear it that short and look so dat-gum cute! ;) They girls look beautiful...as always, and everyone looked like they had a great time. Miss you guys and hope to see you again soon!
Love,
Lisa Cavallucci
I looove your new haircut! I've been meaning to tell you that. And you look FANTASTIC!! Everyone looks like they had a great time. =)
My, My, beautiful little dollies!!
What precious pictures!! I love Evynn's big red bow. I just want to kiss those sweet soft cheeks!!!
All three girls look like they could be on a float for little 4th of July princesses!!
They ARE a princess in Boba's eyes!!!!!
Love,
Mama
Love the cute pics!!! All the cute boys(firemen) and girls!!!
Deonne...your haircut rocks!!!
Love. SR
Post a Comment