Monday, July 16, 2007

6 sweet thoughts:

Barry Family 9:49 PM  

OHHHH my goodness...really Deonne I can't keep up with your computer skills. So I will probably be trying to figure this one out soon. It looks really cool! Emmi is a sweet pumpkin and I am lovin Evynne!
lov les

rodgersrocks 10:40 PM  

WOWOWOWO!!! That blew me out of the Blogging Stream!! You are dusting us all Deonne! Love the sweet little slide show...and esp. loved Evynn crashed sound asleep at the end! That was cute! You are tooooo good! Not that I am qualified to grade your Blog abilities, but anyway, you get A++ on that one Sister Susie!!!
Love, SR

Anonymous 8:41 AM  

Sissy,
I think these little swimming pictures of Emmerson are absolutely beautiful!! Our precious Evynn is equally a little sleeping beauty!! I could sit and look at the slide show for hours.....but I better not. That is sooo cool! You have some awesome pictures here!
Love,
Mama

The Stanford Family 11:19 PM  

Does Emmerson always swim naked? Just joking, she is to cute! I love the thumb sucking picture.

benrod007 4:40 PM  

Ok Deonne that is so cool- you have to share the info on how you did the slide show. I love the little hearts that float up too!The girls are too cute! I was a thumb sucker when I was little and grew out of it. My mom has some of the same pics! Miss y'all :o)

Anonymous 4:59 PM  

making a list ..and checking it off!!! great work babe!!! you are representing well--- carry on hottie!!! luv, your bread man

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP