Tuesday, June 05, 2007

This is my little angel Emmerson...
Today was her first day at gymnastics. I was so proud of her! They started out stretching and at this point she was not too sure about leaving Mommy and Daddy so she just sat there and took it all in. Then they moved onto the trampoline and she showed them how it was done! She did her cute little jump and twist move and even bounced on her booty a couple of times...I think they liked it! After jumping they moved on for some somersaults, bouncing and even walked on the balance beam! She was red-cheeked when she finished and ready for a nap. She finished up with her favorite - a popsicle and the deal was sealed! She really seemed to like it and she did great! Here are a few pics...

2 sweet thoughts:

Anonymous 10:13 PM  

Sissy,
What a sweet, beautiful smile on Em!! That would make anyone's day!!

I love all the gymnastic pics, too! They sure are cute!
I love you,
Mama

rodgersrocks 1:15 PM  

I read this almost every day and imagine that I am there with her doing gymnastics!!! I know the teachers LOVE her....teachers do have their favorites--they just can't admit it to anyone!!!!
Love, SR

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP