Fun in the Sun!

Today we went to hang out with Grace and Carrianne. Emmerson and Grace would go from the swimming pool to the trampoline ... back and forth and back again. What I wouldn't give for some of that energy! It is so fun to watch the girls. They are so sweet! They are the best of friends and love spending time together. When they aren't together they are asking about one another. Luckily, Grace has a really nice mommy and I enjoy hanging out with her too! :-) Carrianne and I both work for the school system and are so excited to get to spend our summers with our girls. Actually both of our husbands are firefighters too so we kind of have the same schedule and expect to be hanging out quite a bit this summer!
Here are a couple pics of the sweet girls.


1 sweet thoughts:
Sissy,
Aren't they just the sweetest dolls! What fun to have a best friend at the age of 2.
I also love the pic of sweet Evynn, just hanging out watching the big girls!
Love,
Mama
Post a Comment