We finally got to meet Adlee Kay!
She brought her Mommy and Daddy as well as Boba and Poppa to Lubbock this past weekend. She is a little doll...almost as big as Evynn now...I would say she is at least 7 lbs (4 lbs 8 oz at birth) and Evynn is definitely over 9 lbs. It was quite comical at times...it seemed when 1 baby would stop crying the other would start. I have no idea how a mother with twins survives...my sweet friend Wendy must be a supermom! We tried to get all of the girls together for a picture...it was quite a laugh AND a workout! We finally decided we better just get the babies sleeping and try to get Em to cooperate. They turned out pretty cute! Dad and Dent helped Alan lay grass in the yard and Mom and Emmerson helped me plant flowers. We had a great time and got quite a bit accomplished this weekend! Actually, just getting a picture of all of the girls together was a big accomplishment within itself! Here are some of the pics we took...
Our first time to meet our new neices
Emmerson, Adlee (L) and Evynn (R)

Evynn 1 mo old

On Monday Mema came to Lubbock to visit. Here she is with her great grandaughters.
Wednesday, May 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 sweet thoughts:
Sissy,
Fun Times for Everyone!!! Daddy and I had a wonderful time with all of you kids and our precious granddaughters!! They are soooo sweet!!
You and Brandy really worked "magic" to get the pictures of all 3 girls. Amazing!!
Thank you and Alan for a good time, as usual.
Love,
Mama
I'm sure the picture of you kids and your precious children all together will be one of my long time favorites!!
I LOVE IT!!!!!
Love,
Mama
Gees...just knowing how hard it is to get Jackson to look at the camera wears me out. So I can't imagine. Wow...how cute are those little ladies. I love the posed pics. It looks professional! I can't wait to meet little Evynne and talk to Ms. Emmerson. The park is our friend..so we will definitely be making some trips to the park when we come down this summer! I hope you are getting a little rest Deonne. I am just waiting for school to be out! :)
we lov y'all! leslie
Post a Comment