

Evynn is 3 weeks!
Can't hardly believe it! That's almost a month! I don't have much time for blogging these days but I wanted to post a pic or 2 for those faithful fans who are looking out for one! :-) She is still a sweet baby...just hanging out and doing the baby thing. I'm just enjoying chasing Emmerson around and keeping Evynn happy all the while getting used to the fact that it may be a while before my house is really clean again. Oh well! I once read that a house that is always clean is a sign of a wasted life. I do love having a clean house but I guess there really are more important things! I know that our girls will only be little like this for such a short time and I better take it all in. Afterall, the past 3 weeks have flown by as if they were only days...



2 sweet thoughts:
Sissy,
Oh! What beautiful little dolls!!! I love the pictures!!
You are soooo right, enjoy every minute with your precious babies. The time does go way too fast! Before you know it they will be starting to school.....I'm serious!
I love you!
Mama
Ohh WOW! I mean she looks like a completely different baby than Emmerson. How exciting to have two pretty little ladies in your home! I can't wait to meet her and get to know her. Jackson is also excited to hang out with her! I hope that you are getting rest when you can.....I bet that life is moving fast!
lov leslie
Post a Comment