Sunday, April 15, 2007

Thank You Boba!!!

Mom left today after spending the past 2 weeks with us here in Lubbock. It was so nice to have her here to keep us company but she was also a HUGE help! So...thank you Mama for all of the good food, laundry, cleaning, dishes, late nights, TONS of dirty diapers, for letting me sleep in and for all of the ways you spoil us. I love you!

1 sweet thoughts:

Anonymous 10:26 PM  

Sissy,
You are soooo welcome! The pleasure was mine to get to love on and do for my most awesome daughter and her precious family. You and Alan have blessed Daddy and I with 2 beautiful granddaughters and we love you all so very much. I absolutely cherished every second of my time with you all. I was the lucky one!!
I Love YOU!
Mama

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP