School Play Night...
was quite an experience. I had great expectations! Emmerson's class was going to sing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" and she has this song down! We sing it several times every night during bath time and we have been practicing the words and motions extra since we knew they would be performing it at the Christmas play. The Wobblers class was on the stage for about a whole 30 seconds and it was completely chaotic! I don't think I saw a single Wobbler singing the song. They all seemed to be captivated by the hundreds of older kids behind them and the other hundreds of parents crammed into the audience to cheer them on. It didn't go exactly as I had imagined but it was quite comical after all. My attempt to at least get her reaction on the stage consists of about a half minute recording of the back of her head! Better luck next year!
Following the big production we had dinner with the Caldwells. At least we got a sweet picture of the girls together. Here they are sharing Pei Wei - Yum!
1 sweet thoughts:
I UPDATED!!! your next!
les
Post a Comment