Monday, November 27, 2006

WHAT A FUN WEEKEND!


We had some special visitors this weekend! Rob, Leslie and sweet little Jackson came to town! The two little blue eyed cousins couldn't get enough of each other! Emmerson finally got to be the big girl and she did great! She was so sweet to share her toys and make sure "Jacksy" was taken care of...She's going to be such a good big sister! And Jackson is such a sweet boy! I can't believe how fast he has grown and how much he's changed! I just wish we could see them more often!

3 sweet thoughts:

Debbie Felix 10:47 AM  

They are BOTH just precious!!!
Love,
Mama....Boba

Barry Family 4:03 PM  

WOW! 2 sweet babies!

ashley 11:43 PM  

I LOVE this picture!! The cutest and sweetest nephew and niece I know!!!! Love- Ashley

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP