Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My Baby is Six!

I don't know how this is possible but my sweet little Emmerson turned 6 last week.  Fastest 6 years of my life!  Emmerson is such a sweet, compassionate spirit.  She absolutely fills my heart with joy and I am so proud that she is my daughter.  At 6 years she loves riding her scooter, getting all dolled up, playing in the dirt, doing pretty much anything with her side-kick, Evynn, reading books, drawing/painting, working on the computer, taking pictures with her new camera and singing.  I feel so blessed and I certainly do not deserve all that God has given me but I am so very thankful that he blessed me with you, sweet Emmerson Rose.  Happy birthday little angel!  I love you!!
 
She was so excited about having her very own camera!
We celebrated with all her little friends at the Mud Room!  The girls all painted their own pottery, ate cupcakes together and opened presents!
Emmerson worked her way around the room getting her own pictures of her special day!
After the party the girls all gathered out front and sang and danced to songs they know from school.  I really wish I had my video camera...it was adorable!
We wrapped the day up with a sleepover.  The girls had so much fun...I think they partied until about 11:00 and were up again at the crack of dawn!  :-)  Sweet, sweet girls! 

1 sweet thoughts:

rodgersrocks 7:55 PM  

Those pictures are beautiful Deonne! What a fun party! Sounds like a blast for them! She looked so beautiful and grown up! Something about getting to the end of Kinder and they have just matured soooo fast! Wow! Love, Grammie

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP