It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!
With all the hustle and bustle of the season we have tried to make a point to slow down, enjoy and focus on why we celebrate and what we celebrate this Christmas...the birth of our Savior! I was overwhelmed by emotion this Sunday as I sat in church thinking of 2 baby boys. I got a call from my sweet brother around 7:30 that morning to tell me my little nephew Conley had been born. I was so thankful that he was here and was healthy. What a miracle, a newborn baby. What a precious gift from God. As I gave thanks for this new life I thought of Mary and her miracle baby. I can't even imagine giving birth to a child I knew was born to die for the sins of others...to know he would suffer on a cross. But how I am eternally grateful for His sacrifice.
I hope that this post finds you slowing down and enjoying this holiday season as well and I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a 2011 full of blessings!
Decorating our little gingerbread village...
Painting ornaments for our tree...
Making our Christmas Apple Cakes!
Boba came to town for Emmerson's Christmas Program at school!
Papa and Sweet Pea came too!
Emmerson's classroom Christmas party...



2 sweet thoughts:
Such cute pictures!!
Love all the Christmas pictures. Looks like "FUN" at the Martin house:0) Cannot wait to see you all over the break!
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment