Sunday, October 10, 2010

Our House!

Back in May of 2009, forever ago, we decided to build a house.  After months...wait, a year of planning, we have started!  We are so excited!  One of the most exciting things about our house is the fact that our friend Jim designed the house for us and our friend Michael is building it for us!  I'm sure this will be the first of many posts about the house as I drive by it each and every day.  Every new little detail is SO exciting!  Thanks for letting me share the process with you!  ;-)



4 sweet thoughts:

The Q. Family 7:16 PM  

I am so excited for you!!! Can't wait to hear about the whole process!!! :) :) Take lots of pics!!

Brantley Family 2:24 PM  

That's so exciting!! Keep the updates coming! Congrats!!

Christy 10:34 PM  

So happy for you! This process is so much fun and I hope you love every moment!!!

Debbie Felix 9:09 PM  

Thank You for taking the time to share! It will be great to see how everything is progressing.

This is sooo cute how you have girls holding the house plans. That just has to warm Jim's heart.

Can't wait for another update!
Love,
Mama

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP