Saturday, October 23, 2010

My Little Peacock Princesses!

This year the girls decided to be peacocks for Halloween.  Because it's always so crazy on Halloween, I decided to dress them all up and take them out for pictures today.  They were SO excited to put on their glitter and gloss and have big princess hair.  I took them down to the "magical forest" and they really put on a show.  Thank you to Boba for making sure they were dressed in peacock from head to toe!  They love their costumes!  :-)
 













5 sweet thoughts:

The Q. Family 2:38 PM  

So sweet and cute! Beautiful little ladies you have! I have to ask, did you get a new lens for your camera? Your shots are gorgeous lately!!!

Felix Family 3:59 PM  

I LOVE all the pictures! SO precious of Em and Evynn. I cannot believe how grown up they look in these pictures. The 3rd Peacock Princess is excited to join the gang on Thursday. Looking forward to a fun-filled time:-)

Debbie Felix 9:33 PM  

I absolutely LOVE each of these pictures!! They really are outstanding!! Emmerson and Evynn are perfect models for a Peacock Princess.
They look so grown up and absolutely gorgeous!!
I can't wait till the weekend when All three of my beautiful little peacock princesses will be together. Fun Times for Everyone!!
Love,
Mama

The Stanford Family 5:49 PM  

So Cute! Love the costumes!

Where is this you are taking these pictures? Perfect background for the peacocks!

Abbie 8:15 PM  

Love the pics and the costumes. The girls are beautiful and they are getting so big.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP