Sunday, October 03, 2010

The Fair 2010!

This week me made our annual visit to the South Plains Fair!  Of course we had the essentials...corn dogs and lemonade.  Evynn had her favorite, cotton candy and just like last year, Emmerson wanted a chocolate covered banana!  Yum!
The girls enjoyed the rides but I would say their favorite part this year was seeing the animals.  They really loved holding the little chicks and ducks...we made 2 trips through each of the animal barns.
The girls wanted to have their picture taken with this bunny...their favorite one.  His name was Poppy!



 Daddy, Evynn and her cotton candy!
 Emmerson and her chocolate banana treat!


 They were so brave this year...they really got up close and personal with the sheep!

 Notice Evynn, striking a pose for Daddy.

1 sweet thoughts:

Debbie Felix 9:16 PM  

These are sooo cute!! I almost feel like I was there.
Emmerson and Evynn look so angelic holding those baby chicks!
Precious girls!!
Love,
Mama

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP