Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Sea World!

After a perfect morning on the lake we headed to San Antonio to take the girls to Sea World.  It was hotter than a taco!  The girls loved seeing all of the shows and the animals ... it was worth suffering in the heat to see the expressions on their little faces! 
The whales were their favorites, of course!  Emmerson would elbow me and ask if I was getting a picture...it was really cute.  This one's for you Emmerson!  :-)
After 6 hours of being there, we closed the park down with them at 9:00...we had 2 sleepy little girls on our hands!
On Monday we got up and swam at the hotel and then headed to Fredricksburg for lunch, a little window shopping and ice cream!

3 sweet thoughts:

Felix Family 9:16 PM  

Love all the pics from Sea World! Looks like a fun event for the girls. Gotta Love the Dog Days of Summer:-)
Love, Lulu

rodgersrocks 8:36 AM  

Deonne, Yes, it looked HOT, but it also looked like a lot of fun! Thanks...
SR

Emily Suzanne 9:51 PM  

I love that last one with the ice cream! too cute! What kind of camera do you have again? I know I've asked like fifteen times!!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP