Wednesday, June 02, 2010

I love taking pictures, really :-)

In April I took a photography class...to learn how to better use my camera and Photoshop too.  If you follow my blog you already know that I love to take pictures, especially of my sweet girls.  I'm not much of a writer so I prefer to document their little lives in pictures.  These were some of the first pictures I took when I started shooting in "Manual."  It just so happened that Uncle Ben and Aunt Ashley sent the girls these precious dresses and we needed to take some "thank you pictures" ... luckily the girls will do just about anything for Aunt Ashley!  They were happy to pose for me...lots of posing from my little models.  :-)  At one point when I was adjusting the settings on my camera and Emmerson sweetly just stood there and said, "It's ok Mama, I know you are learning."  She has now said that many times since then.  :-) 

1 sweet thoughts:

Debbie Felix 9:04 AM  

I'm so glad you love taking pictures because I LOVE seeing the pictures you take!!
These are beautiful! What pretty and unique dresses Aunt Ashley and Uncle Ben got them.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP