Monday, May 24, 2010

Moving On...

Last week Emmerson was a part of a "Moving On" ceremony at her school.  I am so thankful that she was able to go to, what I believe is, the best Pre-K ever!  I am amazed by what she has learned and how much she has grown since she has been there.  She has met some of the sweetest friends and I could not imagine 2 better teachers!  Although it breaks my heart just a little, she is definitely ready to move on!
Here she is accepting her certificate from Jill while Patty reads a little something about her.  I even attached the sweet things they said at the end of this post!
Emmerson did the art work for the cake!  Her picture was chosen out of the class to decorate the cake!!!
Emmerson and Jill
Patty and the girls!
We are SOOO excited!  We just found out that Evynn will be moving up as well...into Patty and Jill's class in the fall!! 

4 sweet thoughts:

Emily Suzanne 3:34 PM  

Oh Deonne! This is precious! I'm so happy and sad to think of our little kiddos moving up in life! is Emmerson in kinder next year? Zayne is!!! Wish our kids could play together.

Chassidy 4:18 PM  

Oh my goodness...I can't believe she is growing up so fast. ANd that poem...how adorable!! What a neat treasure to hold on to! Can't wait to see you all at the wedding!

Grammy 9:19 PM  

Priceless treasures!! What a sweet reminder you'll have of PreK.
Hope we get to see you all soon,
Patti

Debbie Felix 9:20 AM  

Emmerson,
We couldn't be prouder of YOU! I know you have had a wonderful experience at Texas Tech and loved every minute of it!
Congratulations on your art work being picked for your class cake! You are quite the little artist.

I especially love your poem Patti and Jill wrote about you. How very well they know our sweet Emmerson.....it perfectly describes you, precious doll.

How wonderful that you and Evy have been able to enjoy each other at school. I know she would come to your class quite often to be with you and your friends.

We are so thankful that you and Evynn have had the Texas Tech CDRC experience!!!

I love you,
Boba

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP