Thursday, April 08, 2010

Easter Sunday

Alan was at the station on Sunday so after church the girls and I went up to celebrate Easter with him!  The guys cooked an Easter Feast and the girls had so much fun playing with their friend Lilly!  Her daddy is a fire fighter too!  :-)
After lunch the girls went down stairs and hunted eggs among the engines!  :-)
Emmerson busted one of the confetti eggs on "Bucket's" head!  Bucket was such a good sport!  :-)
We certainly felt blessed this Easter!  'Hope you and your family did too! 

2 sweet thoughts:

Brantley Family 10:58 AM  

Somehow I've missed all your recent posts! You've been busy! I love the Easter hunting pictures around the fire station - what great and unique memories for the girls!! Beautiful family!!

Debbie Felix 10:01 PM  

I love the innocence of these sweet pictures!!
You really got some great "action" shots.
I'm so glad you all had a Happy Easter together.
Love,
Mama

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP