Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Emmerson's 1st Ever Soocer Practice!

Em was SO excited about soccer practice...seriously, I don't think I've ever seen her so excicted about anything!  On Sunday night she wanted to get fully dressed in her soccer attire and we have counted down the days until her first practice!
 
We are so happy that Emmerson and Grace our on the same team!  They are the Rugrats!
Practice lasted about a whole 10 minutes...they all came in and Em asked if it was over.  I said, "No, you all are just taking a little break" and I offered her a drink of water.  But what do you know, they were finished.  Wednesday will be our second practice this week and the last one before our first game this weekend...let's hope we practice more than 10 minutes this time!  :-)
Sweet little Evynn...waiting patiently while Big Sister practices
Evynn wasn't too bad at kicking the ball around herself!  :-)
I asked the girls if I could get a picture of the 3 of them together ...there was no hesitation from Evynn...this picture cracks me up!
No hands Emmerson!  We're going to work on that!  :-)

1 sweet thoughts:

Debbie Felix 10:17 PM  

Such cute pics of Emme, Evy and Grace! They make great models for any sport or occasion!
Love,
Mama

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP