January has come and is (long) gone!
January was a fun month for us! Although there was plenty to blog about, I never got around to doing it! I thought I would just summarize the month in pictures...don't want to forget the fun memories!
January brought 2 more beautiful snows and the girls LOVED having the chance to play outside!
Evynn made me this beautiful work of art! She brought it to me and asked for a piece of tape. I didn't think much of it until I didn't hear anything from her for about 2 minutes. I went around the corner and found her finished art work on our bedroom wall...and yes, our house is STILL on the market so I had to get that one quickly cleaned up. I just had to have a picture so I explained that though I loved it, it would have to come down so I needed to get a quick picture so I could remember it. She was so proud! :-)
We went to a birthday party for one of the girls' very best friends, Grace. Can't believe Grace is 5!
We had a visit from Grammie!
I love this pic of Evynn in my shoes and her pj's. I have one of Em at this age in my tennis shoes and her pjs.
Bally is getting lots of love these days. The girls are no longer afraid but are great friends now! Emmerson requested this picture of her and Bally...as she often does! :-)
We went with Poppy and Boba to the Wizard of Oz Broadway production...in Lubbock, of course. It was SO good!
That should about sum up our January...hopefully I will get caught up on February before March gets here! :-)







1 sweet thoughts:
Sissy,
I love, love, love ALL of these beautiful pictures!!!
I must say 2 are especially PURE SWEETNESS..... Evynn and her masterpiece artwork (and wall art) and Emmerson holding Evynn in the bathtub.
We loved our time at the "Wizard of OZ". Emmerson knows it by heart, that's for sure.
Cute, Cute pics also at Grace's birthday party!!
Love,
Mama
Post a Comment