Baby Girl Bloopers :-)
Over the Thanksgiving break we made every attempt to get pictures for Poppy and Boba's Christmas cards. There were SO many moments of frustration but now looking back I think we can smile..we got some cute ones and even more really funny ones as it is almost impossible to get 3 little ones to #1 sit still #2 all look your way at once and #3 all smile at once...I think between Dent and I we had over 100 pics...here are some of my favorites...





















4 sweet thoughts:
Oh I love it!! Someone else feels my pain of trying to take pics of 3 little squirmies!!!! They are awesom . . .love the last pic!
Sissy,
I absolutely love this "blooper" post! You did a perfect job of describing our experience of the photo session!
Our little girls have to be the sweetest little dolls EVER!!!
Thanks for all of your work on our Christmas cards. I think they turned out just perfect. How could they not, with these 3 angels being on it!!
I love you,
Mama
Their outfits are just ADORABLE!!!!! Almost as adorable as Emmerson, Evynn and Adlee!!!
They are cutie pies!!!!
Love,
Mama
Post a Comment