Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Halloween '09!

This Halloween was one we won't soon forget!  It was SO much fun!  This year we decided to go to Perryton and do some real Trick or Treating.  I miss the days of "real" Trick or Treating...and it still goes on in Perryton!  At the girl's request Alan and I dressed up as Elphaba (from Wicked) and the Scarecrow to go along with the Oz theme that the 2 of them started.  Evynn was Glinda and Emmerson was Dorothy!  We got Poppy, Boba, Uncle Dent and Aunt Lulu on board too...we were quite a crew out on the streets of Perryton!  :-)  Emmerson struck a pose or 2 for me!  Silly girl!
Sweetest Little Good Witch Ever!
And the sweetest little Dorothy ever...handing out candy at Poppy and Boba's

Our first stop was at Grandma Rose's!We also stopped at Aunt Rindi's and Aunt Dianne and Uncle Kevin's...it was fun to be able to see so much family on Halloween!We even got to see our sweet little cousin Turner!!Our last stop was to Mema's for hot dogs and more treating! Such a fun evening!  Thank you to everyone for the treats!  We love you!!!

2 sweet thoughts:

Brantley Family 12:04 PM  

Wow - somehow I've missed several of your last posts. Ya'll have been busy!! :) I love how everyone really got into dressing up for Halloween! You're right, Perryton still does it right :) Happy belated birthday too! Hope you're enjoying this wonderful season!

Debbie Felix 9:34 PM  

Sissy,
What a fun time Daddy and I had with all of you kids and precious granddaughters!
Thanks for taking the time to take all of the good pictures to preserve the wonderful memories!
Love,
Mama

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP