Friday, October 02, 2009

A Little Catch Up...

We've been having so much fun the last couple of weeks that I haven't taken the time to blog!  Of course we can never be so busy that I don't take pictures!  So here are a few that I wanted to share...some of the fun things we have been doing as we enjoy the seasons changing to fall...
We were so happy to be able to celebrate Poppy's Big 60th birthday with him!!We love you Poppy!We had a fun play date with Tinsley and got to feed the ducks!
We went to the Apple Butter Festival!And we've decorated the first of many pumpkins this season!
'Hope this finds you having a blessed week!!   Love, Deonne

1 sweet thoughts:

Debbie Felix 1:53 PM  

These pictures of Emmerson and Evynn painting their pumpkins are just too cute!!
Evynn just amazes me how she is so into the detail of her painting.....to the extent that she wants to get eye level and work on it. She really is a little artist in the making! You can tell that in her everyday activities.
All of the pictures are just precious!
I love you,
Mama

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP