Thursday, October 08, 2009

Field Trip to the Tech Football Field!

This year was our second time to the football field...Evynn's first official field trip as a student!  The girls loved running wild on the field!  Here are some of the pics!Evynn's first ride on the bus too...such a big girl!  :-)Emmerson had a special request for lunch...Spankys...she's such a Red Raider already!  :-)  The girls love the fried cheese!

2 sweet thoughts:

Debbie Felix 8:50 PM  

What a cool field trip!! Looks like a blast to me!!
I especially love the picture of Emmerson and Evynn with their arms around each other. They are the sweetest little sisters EVER!!
Sissy, I love the pictures of you with the girls, too.
I love you,
Mama

rodgersrocks 10:29 PM  

I love these pictures as well. I put the Grandparents card on my picture board at school and it gets many sweet comments and compliments on how beautiful the girls are....So so sweet. Love, Grammie......

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP