Weekend at Poppy and Boba's
This weekend we went to visit Mom and Dad in Perryton. I start back to work tomorrow so we are trying to squeeze every last bit of fun out of the summer! We spent time just hanging out...the girls loved playing with Adlee, we went to a fun water park in Liberal, KS. We also got to see our cousins Chassidy and John and their little punkin Turner. I was so glad we were both in town on the same weekend...we don't get to see them often enough! We also took our annual pictures in Boba's Mary Kay car...the girls were the perfect models for that! :-) Here are a few of the pics!
Brandy with her nephew Gavin, Evynn, Brandy's sweet mom Paula, Emme and I and Dent and Adlee

Grandma Rose with all 4 of her sweet great grandbabies!
Brandy with her nephew Gavin, Evynn, Brandy's sweet mom Paula, Emme and I and Dent and Adlee

Grandma Rose with all 4 of her sweet great grandbabies!








3 sweet thoughts:
Sissy,
Thank you so much for coming for another time before school starts!
To say we had a wonderful time is an understatement!!
The girls are absolutely gorgeous in the Mary Kay car pictures! Thank you so much for taking the time to do that for me. They will be a bright spot everyday when we look at them!!
I love all of these pictures!! How sweet is the one with Grams and her precious great grandchildren. So glad you all were here when Chas, John and sweet little Turner came. I just wish Crystal could have also been here. She would have loved it!!
I love you,
Mama
Precious times Deonne! Such sweet stories you tell. The girls will grow up loving to hear them over & over. Pretty pictures, too!
Oops--that's me - Patti!
Post a Comment