I stepped away for just a minute this morning to clean out the girls' fish tank and came back to this little toot! She said "I funny!" No doubt Evynn Elise...you funny! :-)
I LOVE THAT!!!!! She's so cute! I love the videos because even though I can see how beautiful your girls are from the pictures, it's just that much more cute to hear that little voice! Love it!
Oh! Our sweet little Evy!! I love hearing her sweet little voice and her thoughts! She's is something else that's for sure! Isn't it interesting how she colors with such small detail in a coloring book but let's it all go when it's her face!! I bet she will be a BIG Mary Kay user!! Love, Mama
Oh my, that is so funny! I tried not to laugh too hard because I don't want any karma coming back to bit me in the rear with Drew! But man, she is cute!
7 sweet thoughts:
I LOVE THAT!!!!! She's so cute! I love the videos because even though I can see how beautiful your girls are from the pictures, it's just that much more cute to hear that little voice! Love it!
That is hilarious...... and she was SO PROUD! Too cute! They are growing up and becoming so big! :) Miss you!
Oh! Our sweet little Evy!!
I love hearing her sweet little voice and her thoughts!
She's is something else that's for sure! Isn't it interesting how she colors with such small detail in a coloring book but let's it all go when it's her face!! I bet she will be a BIG Mary Kay user!!
Love,
Mama
CRACK ME UP!!! Bet is wasn't so funny cleaning it up! Thanks for the laugh this morning :)
Oh my, that is so funny! I tried not to laugh too hard because I don't want any karma coming back to bit me in the rear with Drew! But man, she is cute!
I can't hold it back....that is so cute and fitting and I will look at that each and every day when I am tired and need a lift! Love her....
This is PRICELESS! So cute & innocent! Love, Patti
Post a Comment