Sunday, April 05, 2009

Today we had pictures taken...

at Portrait Innovations. It started out as a nightmare...turned into some really good comedy...and in the end we actually came out with some sweet pictures! Not one of our sweet girls wanted their picture taken when we got there. I went up with Em and took a couple to get her "warmed up." In no time she was transformed into a little model and was doing her best to coax Evynn and Adlee to come smile with her. This was the best we got of all 3 girls...we didn't get them to all smile but hey, they were all in the picture! :-)

Here's how 90% of the session went...Evynn not wanting her picture made and Adlee would go from screaming to flashing her sweet smile in a split second. Emmerson has that "what the *@!*" look on her face! Mom, Brandy and I laughed SO hard when we saw this one. How sweet is this?! Sweet little cousins...where is Little Sister? I think she was playing with blocks in the lobby.
Another example of how the session went...they definitely had a different agenda than we did! LOL

Evynn finally decided to sit in the chair and Uncle Dent was able to make her smile! Yea!!

3 sweet thoughts:

McDaniel Monkeys 9:07 PM  

Deonne-
I love the new pictures! They turned out great! I completely understand the entire picture taking ordeal....I have to have a posse of people in order to get a couple of good shots!

Kaci

Debbie Felix 10:14 PM  

What an experience this was!! I still have to LOL when I look at these pictures. It was a success for sure!!

I do know one thing for sure, these 3 little granddaughters are soooo precious and our absolute Pride and Joy!!

I love you,
Mama

Anonymous 5:35 PM  

OMG those are the funniest pictures and are so real! I love when you can see the real stuff and this put a huge smile on my face. This was what I needed to remind me that life isnt always perfect, but in the end it is all worth it! Love yall much

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP