Thursday, April 02, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Evynn Elise!

Today is our sweet Evynn’s 2nd birthday. For some reason I still feel like Evynn is a baby…although she certainly acts like a big girl. I may be trying to hold on to her being a baby…but that’s not working too well for me. Like her big sister she seems to be growing like a weed! Here are a few of the things I don’t want to forget about Evynn at 2 years old!
  • She always has her “biddie” or blanket and “piddow” at bedtime.
  • She loves being outside…loves the sandbox, climbing up the slide (but isn’t sure about sliding down all the time), and loves running around the trampoline.
  • She insists on dressing & undressing herself. If I try to assist she gives me a firm “STOP!” She puts her socks and shoes on with ease but we usually end up with 2 sweet little legs in one pants leg!
  • Her favorite shows are Dora, Elmo and Oliva and she sings along to the theme songs!
  • She “mimics” Sissy very well…her every action, every phrase…she ADORES her big sister!
  • She has the squishiest, most kissable cheeks!
  • She gives her hugs and kisses freely. Her new thing is to give you about 5 kisses, one after the other on the cheek…either that or rotating back and forth from one of your cheeks to the other cheek…saying “cheek” to get you to turn your head for the next kiss!
  • Evynn is outspoken and rambunctious!...I say that in a loving, yet honest way. At first we thought she was so laid back…that was before she developed her little personality. She is very good at letting you know what she needs and how she feels about things!
  • She loves playing dressing up and when she is ready to get all dolled up she says “pincess!”
  • Evynn uses her manners, often without prompting. She says “please,” “thank you” and even “excuse me” when she needs around you! ...makes her mama proud!

    I love you sweet girl! Happy 2nd Birthday!!!

2 sweet thoughts:

Christy 9:18 AM  

Oh so sweet!!! They grow up so fast, don't they???

Debbie Felix 10:34 PM  

Evy,
You are a beautiful little 2 year old that is just oozing of sweetness!!

I love all of your little "Evynn" ways!
I love you so very much!
Boba

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP