Church Easter Egg Hunt
We have been looking forward to the church Easter egg hunt all week! Today the high was only in the 50's with rain and drizzle. So...the egg hunt was moved inside due to the weather. Actually it was more like a mad dash for eggs rather than a hunt...there were hundreds of eggs that covered the church gym floor and when they said "go" the little ones filled their baskets as fast as they could! It was fast and furious...but it was fun!
The girls weren't sure about what to think of the Easter bunny so I had my picture made with "her."
The girls weren't sure about what to think of the Easter bunny so I had my picture made with "her."


And was pumped to find her favorite gummies or "nummies" in her 1st egg! 
2 sweet thoughts:
Sure looks like a fun time to me!
Emmerson and Evynn look adorable!
Love,
Mama
I bet it was a mad dash...at school the same thing happened (it rained)! But like you say, the kids had a great time anyway. By the way Dee, are those heels on Emmies shoes?!?
Post a Comment