Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Other Fun pictures from the week...

Some of these were taken at our house during Emmerson's birthday weekend and some were taken at Mom and Dad's. We don't get many opportunities like Spring Break to just head out of town so we took advantage and headed to Poppy and Boba's while Alan was working.

Adlee and Evynn just having a good time being silly...
My little superstar Evynn
Mema and Emmerson watching the guys build the playset...
The guys worked so hard all weekend on the playset. Thank you Daddy and Dent for ALL your help!!!Grams and Evynn putting on their makeup...
Grams and Emmerson had a little morning chat...
Poppy and Evynn...
Emmerson loves her new Hannah Montana blow up bed!
Evynn loves her Uncle Dent! When he isn't around she is talking about him and when he is around she wants him to hold her!
And at Poppy and Boba's house...Emmerson helped Boba make an angel food cake! And she crossed the monkey bars all by her self for the first time! (see video below)


Evynn wanted to do what Sissy did too!...and she did...with a little help from Boba!
Having a little treat after dinner...
Emmerson took this picture of Evynn and me...
Poppy getting Evynn's sweet kisses...
Although it was plenty warm, the girls wanted hot chocolate...and at Poppy and Boba's, what a girl wants, a girl gets! :-)
And a little video of some of the fun times we had over spring break...

5 sweet thoughts:

Chassidy 6:41 PM  

My my what a big girl Emmerson is now since she can cross the monkey bars all by her big self! Oh how I remember those days at the Elementary playground :) Hope you guys are having a great week.

Love ya-Chas

Debbie Felix 2:18 PM  

Evy's laugh is one I could listen to all day!! What fun she is having with Poppy!!

It was so cute when Emme asked me to "spot" her at the monkey bars. She knew exactly what she wanted to do and she accomplished it!!!
Em I'm so proud of you....and you even did it in your princess dress!! Oh My!!

I love the video of Em and Evy in the Mary Kay car. Emme is such a sweet and kind big sister.

Love,
Mama

Debbie Felix 2:41 PM  

Emmerson, I think you would make a beautiful model to advertise the Hannah Montana blow up bed for little girls.

Thank you for helping me with the angel food cake. You are such a fun little helper in the kitchen. We'll have to make another one soon.

Evynn, I loved having you sit on my lap in the mornings watching your TV shows and telling me all about what the characters were saying. You don't miss a beat!!

I'll have to say I was a bit suprised when you wanted me to help you across the monkey bars. You think you can do everything Sissy does and you just about can!!
We made it, didn't we, sweet little Punkin!

Poppy and I had sooo very much fun with you girls and Mommy being here for Spring Break. We can't wait till you come again!!
I love you,
Boba

Debbie Felix 4:41 PM  

Evynn and her Uncle Dent are quite a pair! It's so sweet how she loves Dent so much and Adlee is crazy about her Uncle Alan.

Love,
Mama

Brantley Family 7:51 PM  

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your family is beautiful and it looks like I'm not the only one who is picture happy! I can't believe how big your girls are, looks like it's a new and wonderful adventure every day!!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP