Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Emmerson's First Concert!

On Sunday night we went to the Brad Paisley, Dierks Bentley and Darius Rucker concert! It was an awesome concert...quite the entertainers! It was Emmerson's very first concert and she loved it! She clapped, danced and sipped on her Dr. Pepper...just made herself at home in every one's lap and had a good time!

I LOVE concerts! I love the loud music! I guess I come by it honestly! Mom and Dad have taken Dent and I to concerts since we were little. I remember going to concerts/getting t-shirts from concerts as far back as Kenny Rodgers, The Judds, The Bellamy Brothers, Conway Twitty and Alabama. At the concert on Sunday, between acts, they even played a little Alabama Dixieland Delight! How fun was that!?! Talk about taking you back! Here are some of the pictures from our fun night out!


Emme being silly as we head to the concert

Alan, Em and I
Dent & BrandyBoba, Emmerson and PoppyEvynn and Adlee stayed home and played with our sweet babysitter Katie. One of these days they will enjoy their first concert but this year we knew if we wanted to enjoy we better make another plan for those little angels. They are still WAY too busy to sit still for a concert!



After playing so hard all weekend Emmerson was SO tired and passed out in Boba's lap!

She slept through Dierks Bently but requested we wake her up for Brad Paisley. She just happened to wake up right in time for him to take the stage.

11:30 pm... Emmerson in her new Brad Paisley t-shirt...well, sleep shirt...headed for bed!



6 sweet thoughts:

Laura 4:47 PM  

How fun! We're going to the Houston Rodeo in March to see Brad Paisley. I LOVE him and I'm so excited! I would love to see Dierks, too. He's awesome! Emmerson looked like she had a great time!

Emily Suzanne 5:45 PM  

Aww! That's so sweet!
You've inspired me to make a tradition of taking our kiddos to concerts! I bet that was a good one... we love all those guys!

Anonymous 8:52 AM  

Fun Times For Everyone!!!
Emmerson was so cute taking it ALL in...except when she was sleeping on my lap. Being the music lover she is I wasn't a bit suprised.
Daddy and I enjoyed our weekend so much with all of you kids and our precious Em, Evy and Adlee!!

When's the next concert??!

Love,
Mama

Anonymous 2:42 PM  

Oh Dee...all the old concerts; that was the life as a Felix kid! I think it is GREAT that you all took Emmerson and I know she LOVE it!
Love yall much
Crystal

PS
I think she missed out big time on the Dierks part...You know he is waiting to marry me?!?

cristin steger 7:52 PM  

your girls are so cute! that is so fun that emmerson got to go to a concert! i hope all is well and hope i can see you soon!!! tiffany is prego with a girl!!! you may know this already....

Debbie Felix 9:48 PM  

Sissy,
Thanks for setting up my blogging account!! You Rock!!
Give my sweet dollies kisses!
I Love you,
Mama

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP