Sunday, August 24, 2008

Picnic!

After church today we stopped and picked up Rosa's for lunch. Emmerson LOVES to go inside but today I thought we would take a fun alternative route. We went and had a picnic at a nearby park. I was smart enough to choose a park with no playground :-) and the girls still loved running up and down the little hills and around the trees. It was a fun time! Here are my sweet girls!



6 sweet thoughts:

Anonymous 9:17 PM  

Sissy,
What sweet, sweet pictures of our precious little dolls! Looks like a fun time.
I recognize the neat picnic blanket as the one Mema made for all of her grandkids. That's cool!
Love,
Mama

Emily Suzanne 7:02 PM  

They are so cute!!! That sounds like fun!

Christy 8:35 AM  

I"m so jealous that you can actually be outside! It is so hot here in Houston!!!

Barry Family 2:03 PM  

my favorite pic is the one of Evy going for the burrito!

rodgersrocks 8:29 PM  

My fav is Evynn standing by the tree! D-you are SOOO good at getting perfect photos! Thanks so much for keeping us all a part of your everyday life! SR

Bethany 1:31 AM  

hey! i hope you remember me..i'm Emily's sister Bethany :D i'm also a martin..we haven't seen you guys in soo long..i think the last time was at your wedding..crazy huh! your girls are soo adorable..you have such a beautiful family!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP