Thursday, July 31, 2008

Trip to Poppy and Boba's House

I'm so behind on my blog! This was a couple of weekends ago when Alan worked overtime so I took the girls to visit Mom and Dad. It was a relaxing weekend. We hung out in the backyard, cooked out and watched our babies play! One night Dent and Brandy and I even got to go out...baby free! It was a nice get away! Here are the pics!

Emmerson putting on a little "bling" for Sissy. Dress up was the big thing this weekend!
And a little lipstick is good too...Mary Kay, of course!
Good morning little angels!
This was the night Dent, Brandy and I went out. Boba and Poppy took these pics of Emmerson and Adlee playing dress up. Evynn had already checked out for the evening!Emmerson, Boba and Adlee
Me, Dent and Brandy

1 sweet thoughts:

Anonymous 2:07 PM  

Sissy,
It just doesn't get any better than this.....hanging out with our 3 little princesses!!!
Em, Evie and Adlee were so fun to just observe putting on all of their "bling". I thought they did an excellent job!!
Aren't they just the cutest little dolls EVER!!! Yes, I am a very proud Boba!
Love,
Mama

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP