Saturday, December 08, 2007

Last Saturday my friend Allison and I took our girls (all 4 of them) to “Candlelight at the Ranch” at the National Ranching Heritage Center. We had a great time! Emmerson got to see Santa. At first she called out to him, “Poppy”! But after a closer look I think she realized that this Santa was no Poppy! We waited at least 30 minutes in the cold to see him. She was so anxious to talk to him but when finally made our way to him she made it clear that she did NOT want to sit on his lap. So, we walked on by. A couple minutes later she walked back up to Santa (who was talking to the other children) and yelled out, “Santa! I want an Ariel!” She did this about 5 times. It was so sweet and pitiful at the same time. She was trying so hard and Santa was so busy. I assured her that Santa had heard her and I’m sure he would bring her an Ariel doll if she was a good girl. Just to make sure, we sat down and wrote a letter and mailed it straight to the North Pole!
Evynn was a trooper. She was happy the whole time but finally crashed out about 2 hours later. She had all of the excitement and attention she could take! Sweet baby!
Here are a couple of the pics!

0 sweet thoughts:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP