The Fair!
This year marked both Emmerson's and my second trip and it was a first for Evynn. Emmerson had a great time riding the rides with her best buddy, Grace. She was so brave...she walked right into the stalls where they kept the goats and loved petting the animals...what a difference a year makes! Evynn had her first corn dog! She is so quick with her hands...no matter how many times I took it away, she was always quick to grab it back. She loved the mustard and gummed the thing for about 10 minutes. She is learning quickly what the fair is all about! We had a great time. I look forward to watching them enjoy again next year and as always I'm thankful that it's a once a year event!









1 sweet thoughts:
Sissy,
What good pictures of your fair "experience"! I know Emmerson and Grace had a ball on the rides......so cute! Little Sleeping Beauty Evynn must have just worn herself out reaching for and eating that corndog. I can just imagine how cute that was. I know how fast she can be with those sweet little arms and hands when she sees something she wants.
I'm so glad Em enjoyed the animals and got to pet them. That is amazing she was so brave around even the big horse. But, she is an amazing little girl!!!
Love,
Mama
Post a Comment